when i turn on my signals, the horn blows and i blow a fuse on my radio. do i have a short somewhere?
yes you do...perhaps with an electrical tester you might find out which component...tho I believe that from the black cable...the 30 amp CABLE needs to be connected solidly to the chassis/ground and to the engine block as well...one might examine the date of the battery...10 years is too old..they will not charge fully up, nor will have full potential...my recommendation is a New Battery, new battery cables and assure the ground is clean and solid...also the ground cable/wire to the dash/steering wheel (where the cigarette ligher needs ground) assure that connection is solid~
weird electrical issues almost always a ground problem. love the paintings Bob.